[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Option for gridline display in Calc (fdo#30800)

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Thu Jul 7 15:41:14 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-07-07 at 21:20 +0200, André Schnabel wrote:

> But during discussion of the "on colored cell" option I found, that not
> that many users are aware of the per-shet option .. but no one was
> surprised to have this application wide.

Well, "not that many users" is not a qualifying statement since its
meaning is not quantified.  Just to counter this, I have been asked
about this same exact thing i.e. the confusion of this global option vs
per-sheet grid option from someone who provides support to end users.
So, apparently there are users who are confused about this.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>