[Libreoffice-ux-advise] new range name dialog proposal

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Thu Nov 17 14:15:57 PST 2011

Hi Markus,

I've got your questions ... and I'd like to reply via the list, since it
makes it easier to follow the discussion, okay?

Am Montag, den 07.11.2011, 19:46 +0100 schrieb Markus Mohrhard:
> Hello Christoph, Astron,
>
> ok, I had an initial look at you design.
[...]

Concerning the error behavior, I've described the basic behavior I had
in mind. Since you've mentioned that checking expressions might be not
that easy, I've added two solution proposals (and like usual, my
preferred one is most presumably harder to implement *g*).

I also added the basic behavior for the Add and Cancel buttons.

So here is the wiki change - I hope it is sufficiently described:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Design%2FWhiteboard%
2FCalc_Range_Names&action=historysubmit&diff=40292&oldid=39809

Finally, I noticed that I've used quite some strings ... and since I'm
not a native speaker, may I forward the whiteboard content for string
review to the documentation list?

Cheers,
Christoph