[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Fonts standadization for Impress templates

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at documentfoundation.org
Sun Sep 11 18:44:50 PDT 2011

Hi
I ma not sure tis is the right place to ask, but I noticed that the
bundled Impress templates carry fonts definitions not often found in
many platforms. Namely Thorndale, Albany, and may be others font names
(besides I am not so sure Thorndale and Albany are free).

Should we intead define for these templates a font we are sure to exist
in every LibreOffice installation (irrespect of the OS platform), for
example Libertine or Bioline? Or may be some other font?

Cheers

--
Olivier Hallot
Founder, Steering Commitee Member - The Document Foundation