[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Hiding/Showing the page breaks in writer

cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Tue Sep 27 13:40:49 PDT 2011

Hi Cor,

----- Mail original -----
> Cedric Bosdonnat wrote (27-09-11 09:40)

> >> Cor: Do you miss another feature here? Like changing the type of
> >> the
> >> page break, or changing the following page style? Note: I'd like
> >> avoid stuffing the menus, but if there is something that _really_
> >> helps,
> >> why not?
>
> Regina (IIRC)  mentioned break before or after.
> And currently, we only have before, AFAIAA. Hence my remark.
> (But don't get me wrong: I do not ask for a new feature here!)

We can have page break after in the Text Flow tab... so I don't understand what you mean here... but may I'm too tired and should go to bed ;)

> > The idea I had was to tweak the Insert break dialog and use it for
> > modifying the page break. I wasn't aware that the Paragraph>  Text
> > Flow
> > tab was showing that information... so it may be interesting to
> > show
> > that page.
> >
> > Any thoughts on that?
>
> Yes, just pls show the right tab and use it as is :-)
> This usage is the same as with the function Tools > Language > ... >
> More showing the Font tab of the Character dialog.

I love that idea... it's much less work for me as the dialog is already existing. The only thing I'll need to pay attention to is when the break is associated to a table...

--
Cedric