[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Java GUI for Libre-Office Based Android App(s)

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu Apr 26 10:14:58 PDT 2012

> Which three aspects? Writer, Impress, and Calc or Writer, Impress, and Draw?

Writer, Impress and Calc. I doubt LO's vector-drawing functionality is
that relevant in the tablet marketspace, surely there are much better
apps for that? (That said, I don't actually know if that is true;
after all vector drawing is a niche, bitmap-based drawing is what the
public in general understands...)

Base, well, it is rather un-loved even on desktops. Of course, this is
just my opinion/impression...

--tml