[Libreoffice-ux-advise] mouse centered scrolling

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sat Apr 28 06:14:45 PDT 2012

Hi Astron,

Stefan Knorr (Astron) wrote (27-04-12 15:27)

> Oh, pain... yes, Ctrl-+/- would be really cool. Unfortunately, Excel
> also seems to use Ctrl-+/- for Insert/Delete Cells.
> On the other hand, having zoom on Ctrl-[/] would mean, at least for
> me, that you need to press three keys for something as simple as
> zooming in (i.e Ctrl-Shift-8/9).

Then you have a very small keyboard? I work on a laptop without separate
numeric key's, but still [ and ] are available directly. And I would
expect that is for 98% of the users ???

> Maybe we could move Insert/Delete
> Cells to Ctrl-Alt-Shift-+/- (which for me would be Ctrl-Alt-_/*,
> effectively, which we don't seem so support right now)?

Ah no, breaking with the know key's in Calc would be really bad.
We could consider to just use  Ctrl-+/- over all the applications and
just in Calc use  Ctrl-[/].

Regards,

--
  - Cor