[Libreoffice-ux-advise] mouse centered scrolling

Stefan Knorr (Astron) heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 27 06:27:52 PDT 2012

Hi Cor,

> Some notes on that :
>  - UNO:ZOOMIN en UNO:ZOOMOUT already exist, but are only active in
>   (Writer?) print preview;
>  - Ctrl-+ and Ctrl-- are not available, because of how it works in Calc.
>   (could consider Ctrl-[ and Ctrl-] ??)

Oh, pain... yes, Ctrl-+/- would be really cool. Unfortunately, Excel
also seems to use Ctrl-+/- for Insert/Delete Cells.
On the other hand, having zoom on Ctrl-[/] would mean, at least for
me, that you need to press three keys for something as simple as
zooming in (i.e Ctrl-Shift-8/9). Maybe we could move Insert/Delete
Cells to Ctrl-Alt-Shift-+/- (which for me would be Ctrl-Alt-_/*,
effectively, which we don't seem so support right now)?

(I am not a big user of Calc, so if this functionality is really
important, then please say so.)

Astron.