[Libreoffice-ux-advise] new listbox in calc options pages

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sat Dec 8 14:56:04 PST 2012

Hi Kohei,

Kohei Yoshida wrote (08-12-12 00:29)
> On 12/07/2012 06:41 PM, Stefan Knorr wrote:

>> How are users supposed to know when they need it and when they don't?
>
> They aren't.  Heck even we the Calc developers don't know that for sure.
> [...]

Thanks for the explanation.
With the initial question making me a bit concerned, now it fits within
the expience and information I have.
(Note: it even implies that results may vary over the versions of one
product, and even between the same versions, when used on different
machines. But indeed only with very advanced, complicated use cases).

In order to prevent people getting over concerned here: will appropriate
information be put into the Help?

Best,
Cor

--