[Libreoffice-ux-advise] new listbox in calc options pages

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 12:11:32 PST 2012

On 12/12/2012 03:07 PM, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

> Yes (if I interpret your wording correctly).  The formula results at the
> time of the last save are what get cached and what get loaded, both in
> ods and xlsx.

Ah I should also point out that there are exceptions to this rule.  If a
cell contains what's called volatile function which need recalculating
on every input change, that cell gets recalculated on load.  Examples
are cells containging NOW() and TODAY(), and there may be other
functions that are in this category.

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc