[Libreoffice-ux-advise] conditional format dialog

Stefan Knorr (Astron) heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:30:35 PST 2012

Hi,

> Kidding: thanks for the clear mockups. Looks pretty too me.

Hopefully, it's usable, too...

> I like the solution with the selection of a new style :-)

Thanks.

> For me it's OK if by default there are two or three conditions visible, but
> not too strong on that.

Hm, I thought it should present itself as lean as possible initially
(with the potential to grow, of course). Also, having just one enabled
condition in the initial view v/ having one activated and two disabled
conditions [1]: the number of clicks necessary to get to three enabled
conditions stays the same. Although, of course, all the
window-resizing does have some disruptive force to it, so maybe we
should think about that again.

Astron.

[1]  One enabled/two disabled is the only thing that would make sense
to me, as otherwise we'd be saving two empty conditions if the user
didn't disable them before closing the window.