[Libreoffice-ux-advise] conditional format dialog

Stefan Knorr (Astron) heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 19 11:10:05 PST 2012

Hi Gérard,

please note: this list has the feature that by default only the person
being replied to gets the mail. If you want to continue the discussion
on the list, you have to CC all.

Thus I'm just including everything you wrote here:
2012/2/17 Gérard FARGEOT <gerard.fargeot at orange.fr>:
>> [1] One enabled/two disabled is the only thing that would make sense
>> to me, as otherwise we'd be saving two empty conditions if the user
>> didn't disable them before closing the window.
>
> From a user point of view :
> 1 enabled / 2 disabled is a good option but it could be also 1/1. Why 3 ?
>
> Surely not only one. In this case, user could think he can use only one with
> a quick look.
>
> I'm happy to say "good bye" at the STYLE() function. :)
>
> Gérard

As an answer: I really don't see that particular problem with having
only a single condition in the window initially. It's not like the Add
button is hidden. The 1/2 thing was mostly because it used to be this
way before, so I don't have a particularly strong opinion on 1/1
versus 1/2.

Astron.