[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Relicensing of your contributions to the Gnome theme for LibreOffice

Stefan Knorr (Astron) heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 4 02:27:55 PDT 2012

Hello Andreas, Hylke, Jakub, Lapo!

We from LibreOffice are very much interested in getting some of your
contributions to the Gnome icon theme into LibreOffice. This will help
us to refresh our somewhat ageing Tango theme.
However, we use a different license for our contributions than Gnome
does. Thus, it would be very kind of you if you could relicense your
icons to LGPL3+/MPL 2.

[1] is a list of authors of relevant source SVG's, as they are
available from git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-icon-theme/tree/src. (If we
understand it correctly, we need the source SVG's to comply with the
source clause of the LGPL.) We have looked through these SVG's Git
logs to find the authors and hope we haven't forgotten anybody.

If you are fine with relicensing, I would propose that you reply to
this thread confirming you are relicensing your contributions to the
specific SVG's (as available today from git.gnome.org) listed under
your name to LGPL 3+/MPL 2.

Thanks in advance!

Stefan.

[1]
Andreas:
application-certificate, format-text-direction-ltr, format-text-direction-rtl,
users, web-browser

Hylke:
cabinets, format-indent-justify, printers, users, web-browser, zoom

Jakub:
accessories-text-editor, application-certificate, application-exit,
application-graphics, application-x-executable, applications-accessories,
applications-development, applications-engineering, applications-multimedia,
applications-office, audio-volume, audio-x-generic, bookmark-new, cabinets,
changes, computers, dialog-password, dialog-question, dialog-warning,
document-send, drive-harddisk, edit-cut, edit-delete, edit-undo-redo, find,
folders, format-indent-justify, format-text-direction-ltr,
format-text-direction-rtl, insert-image, insert-link, insert-object,
insert-text, mail-attachment, media-control-icons, media-floppy, media-optical,
navigation-icons, packages, paper-sheets, photos, preferences-desktop-locale,
preferences-desktop-theme, preferences-system, printers, software-update,
tools-check-spelling, users, video-x-generic, web-browser, window-close,
x-office-address-book, x-office-calendar, x-office-presentation, zoom

Lapo:
application-certificate, application-exit, application-x-executable,
applications-accessories, applications-engineering, applications-multimedia,
applications-office, audio-volume, audio-x-generic, bookmark-new, cabinets,
clocks, computers, copy-paste-tasks, dialog-error, dialog-information,
dialog-warning, document-send, drive-harddisk, edit-cut, edit-delete,
edit-undo-redo, faces-1, folders, format-indent-justify,
format-text-direction-ltr, format-text-direction-rtl, help-contents,
insert-image, insert-link, insert-object, insert-text, list-add-remove,
mail-signed-verified, media-control-icons, media-floppy, media-optical,
navigation-icons, object-flip-rotate, open-envelopes, packages, paper-sheets,
photos, preferences-desktop-font, preferences-desktop-locale,
preferences-desktop-theme, preferences-system, printers, software-update,
tools-check-spelling, users, view-fullscreen-restore, view-sort, web-browser,
window-close, x-office-calendar, zoom