[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [Patch] Make new About dialogue a little nicer

Stefan Knorr (Astron) heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 4 07:32:56 PDT 2012

Hi,

Since I noticed, the beta is supposed to be tagged today or tomorrow
already and we in the Design team had talked about our new About thing
a little...
and I also don't seem to have anything to do... I made this patch for About.
It does the following:
* it removes the bevel from the SVG background
* it removes the hardcoded button colour for the Website button (and
also changes it's text, so it looks less like a link)
* it unhides the Close button
* it moves the button row below the copyright text

Requisite screenshots:
Before: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Libreoffice-new-about-dialog.png
After: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Modified-new-about-dialog.png

I would be grateful if someone could take a look at this and commit it
or well, not.

Regards,

Astron.