[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Windows look

Stefan Knorr heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 21 05:48:44 PDT 2012

Hi all,

hrm... this voting is quite clear: currently it is at 26:11:2
(opaque:partly opaque:transparent).
There are two factors that work against the transparency:
* Mirek didn't pick the ideal screenshot to illustrate transparency (my
view, feel free to disagree)
* Some people might just be very change-averse

There are two factors of which I have no idea how they factor in:
* The people on the G+ page are probably generally rather techy and
design-interested, but it can't be said to be representative
* It's just screenshots/mockups, nothin with which people can interact

Still, I guess, the figures would not change too much even with all
factors taken into account (IANAP*, though). How much we want to honour
this voting, I don't know...
At this point, would it be safer to go back to one of Mirek's earlier
mock-ups (at least for 3.6), then?

Astron.

* I am not a psychiatrist.