[Libreoffice-ux-advise] New Templates for LibreOffice

Alexander Wilms alexander.wilms at zoho.com
Tue May 1 08:53:59 PDT 2012

Hi Cor, Michael,

thanks for the quick response :)

Here are the templates I uploaded: I've had issues with Plone, though,
which means that not all of them are downloadable.

http://templates.libreoffice.org/template-center?getCategories=&getCompatibility=any&sort_on=positive_ratings&path=/LibreOffice-Templates/template-center&portal_type=PSCProject&SearchableText=vintage

http://templates.libreoffice.org/template-center?getCategories=&getCompatibility=any&sort_on=positive_ratings&path=/LibreOffice-Templates/template-center&portal_type=PSCProject&SearchableText=nature

http://templates.libreoffice.org/template-center?getCategories=&getCompatibility=any&sort_on=positive_ratings&path=/LibreOffice-Templates/template-center&portal_type=PSCProject&SearchableText=fresh+&+serious

http://templates.libreoffice.org/template-center?getCategories=&getCompatibility=any&sort_on=positive_ratings&path=/LibreOffice-Templates/template-center&portal_type=PSCProject&SearchableText=simple+writer

http://templates.libreoffice.org/template-center?getCategories=&getCompatibility=any&sort_on=positive_ratings&path=/LibreOffice-Templates/template-center&portal_type=PSCProject&SearchableText=hexagons

http://templates.libreoffice.org/template-center?getCategories=&getCompatibility=any&sort_on=positive_ratings&path=/LibreOffice-Templates/template-center&portal_type=PSCProject&SearchableText=typography

I have 2 or 3 more templates in the works, which aren't uploaded yet. I
contacted the authors of the pictures, let's see whether i get an
answer.

I think the templates Ubuntu, Green, Glossy and Gray look alright, the
other ones look rather dated.

Some of my templates contain more than one slide, e.g. ones for title
slides, content or two columns. How would these be presented in
LibreOffice? Maybe a certain master page could be tied to a certain
layout and vice versa?

The slideshow files don't need translation, and the Writer file is
rather a font/color scheme. That's another issue, do we want to have
the opportunity to save such a scheme/style,which could quickly be
applied in Impress/Writer/Calc? Cedric Bosdonnat mentioned something
like that.

Kind regards

Alex