[Libreoffice-ux-advise] layout of data bars

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sun May 20 15:46:27 PDT 2012

Hey,

the data bar code is now in a quite good shape so that I can focus on
the smaller things. There is one thing were I have no idea which one
is better. You'll find attached two versions of the same file. In the
small version the data bar does not fill the whole cell while it does
in the large version. Excel uses something similar to the small
version.

Which version do you prefer and which one is the clearest from an UX
point of view?

Regards,
Markus