[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Another cry for unified behaviour in all documents

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon May 28 04:22:43 PDT 2012

Hi Daniel,

On Mon, 2012-05-28 at 12:33 +0200, Daniel Mania wrote:
> As far as I understood, I am not the only one here who would like all
> document types to behave the same. It is just too much work for anyone
> to do anything about it. ...

	It seems likely that the discuss list, or the design list are a better
place to discuss more general, non-concrete tasks that are not backed by
coding & design developers :-)

	And - of course, everyone shares your wish for a more consistent and
easy-to-understand suite, the question is only how best to get there.

	All the best,

		Michael.