[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Crash recovery dialog

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Nov 12 06:45:11 PST 2012

Hi there,

I've just got one more compliant about our crash recovery dialog - no
big surprise I guess.  But this time with a good idea how to improve the
experience without having to touch that [== without too much work] ;-)

What about not to show the crash recovery dialog if the document that
crashed was read-only?

Or even go further, and do not show the crash recovery dialog at all,
when the user specified the file to open, and the file name is not the
same as the file name that crashed?  [Ie. the user double-clicks the
same file that crashed => shown the dialog, the user opened a different
one => don't show it.]

What do you think?

Regards,
Kendy