[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Icons for conditional formats and final touches for the conditional format manager

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:36:36 PDT 2012

Hey guys,

I plan to implement the remaining parts for the conditional format
dialogs and more important the missing parts in calc core that
prevented me to implement the full proposal.

For this there is one change that will have an influence again on the
UI and will also need a set of icons. In Excel 2007+ there is not only
color scales and data bars as new conditional formats options but also
a so called "Icon Set" formatting. Therefore I would need your input
about how we should integrate it into the conditional format proposal
and a set of icons that we can use. IMHO we need t least a similar set
as Excel for the interoperability but maybe you have ideas or feel
there are some missing.

Looking forward to hear about your ideas. THis is not yet time
critical, I will not work on conditional formats before the end of
october again.

Regards,
Markus