[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Icons for conditional formats and final touches for the conditional format manager

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Oct 2 01:55:27 PDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-10-02 at 00:36 +0200, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> IMHO we need t least a similar set as Excel for the interoperability
> but maybe you have ideas or feel there are some missing.

	:-) and just to head-off the 'we could theme this' idea - IMHO, while
we will store the icons in the images.zip - I strongly recommend that
they are not themed - so people's documents don't look different in
different configurations of LibreOffice ;-)

	I attach a screenshot of the sets we have to interoperate with, and a
sample document in case it helps - I re-ordered the sets into grouped
categories to try to highlight the symbol re-use going on there. The
arrows for example appear to be the same five arrows in different sets /
combinations and re-coloured.

	Is suspect we could re-use the existing network-manager signal strength
icon as well - if we can find it under CCBySA / CC0 / MPL etc.

	Many thanks !

		Michael.