[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Advice required on auto text resize (Impress)

Muthu Subramanian K sumuthu at suse.com
Wed Oct 3 04:19:22 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Context:
Currently the text font size box in the toolbar displays the originally
set font size even when the font size is reduced because of 'Auto fit'
One of our users requested the behavior where the text font size is
changed when the autofit size changes the text size.

Advice:
It would be really nice if I could get the UX team's advice on this,
please? And how much value this behavior might provide (if at all) to
the users?

Thank you so much!
Muthu Subramanian