[Libreoffice-ux-advise] InfoBars: problem when stacking too many of those

Cedric Bosdonnat cbosdonnat at suse.com
Thu Oct 4 07:13:42 PDT 2012

Hello!

I'm currently starting to implement the InfoBars as I'll need them for
the CMIS integration work. After some tests with stacked info bars, I
figured out that we may want to specify what to do when we have too many
of them (see attached screenshot).

Any idea? limit them to a maximum of stacked info bars at the same time?
hide the old one automatically? anything else?

Note that it may not happen too often to have that many bars... but who
knows ;)

Regards,
--
Cedric