[Libreoffice-ux-advise] New Template Dialog on Mac OSX

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 00:58:03 PDT 2012

Le 08/10/12 09:24, Alexander Thurgood a écrit :

> I also managed to get OSX to crash when attempting to use the scroll
> arrow keys, but will have to see if this a one-off, or reproducible.

Reproducible crash on OSX 10.8.2 under the following circumstances :

1) Launch LO
2) When the StartCentre appears, click on "Templates"
3) Select a Template sub-category from the main window lower panel (the
one with the preview).
4) Press Shift+Alt+Left scroll arrow key
5) Move to another category with the mouse
6) Press Shift+Ctrl+Left scroll arrow key
7) Crash

Will open bug report.

Alex