[Libreoffice-ux-advise] conditional format dialog

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 9 23:15:45 PDT 2012

Hey,

I have been in the last two weeks refactoring the conditional formats
dialogs. I finally implemented most parts of the original proposal,
including the correct menu structure and finally also the ref input
edit fields. Additionally I remove some of the ugly hacks that were a
result of the short time the dialog was written in.

It would be great if you could have a look at the dialog and mention
any problems you see or make proposals how to make the dialog more
beautiful.

Sadly I still have a little problem with the manage conditional
formats dialog after making the conditional format dialog a
ScAnyRefDlg. Therefore I had to disable the Add and Edit button until
I find an ugly hack to circumvent these problems.

Regards,
Markus

P.S. Is there any progress on the icons for the icon set subfeature?