[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Killed the ButtonBar in slide sorter

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Sep 27 01:24:27 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-09-27 at 00:04 +0200, Stefan Knorr wrote:
> I personally would have been more in favour of making the overlay bar
> appear only after clicking on a slide where it could then have stayed,
> until the user selected another slide.

	:-) Sounds like a reasonable approach to me too. Creating a space to
place the toolbar between the slides in the slide-pane, but inside the
selection rectangle for that slide might 'fix' it without annoying the
few people (not including me) ;-) who  use that feature ?

	Anyhow - in general, I like to keep people who are hacking to improve
our UI productive; rather than provide endless stop energy ;-) but of
course no doubt the point of Kendy posting here was to gather feedback;
there is no limit to what we can do here to change/improve things :-)

	ATB,

		Michael.