[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Recent files dropdown

Samuel Mehrbrodt s.mehrbrodt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 05:39:15 PDT 2013

Hi,

looks nice :)

Attached is a screenshot of this feature in Gedit. What I like more
there, is that it shows only the filename, not the path. It looks
cleaner that way to me. Tooltips with the full path would still be nice.

Am 30.04.2013 11:30, schrieb Michel Renon:
> - should we add a title in the first line ?
> something like "Recent files"
> (it was my very first reaction when I compared with the existing menu
> bar ; only a live test will tell if it's necessary)

Gedit has a tooltip on the Arrow that is different from the "Open"
button saying: "Open a recently used file". I would like that more than
adding a title in the first line. But I think the purpose would be clear
even without the tooltip.

Thanks
Samuel