[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Use of Navigation Toolbar

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Dec 9 23:16:27 PST 2013

Samuel Mehrbrodt wrote (05-12-13 09:42)

> So what should we do about this one?
> There's no documentation how to use it and I also find the name of the
> toolbar very confusing. It reminds me of the Navigator.

I disagree with the latter ;) - as explained those are used.
But for the Navigation Toolbar: I've never seen any use of it (which
does nos say everything, but still..). Maybe it's a remainder from the
time that StarOffice had some integrated desktop and such??

 - Cor Nouws
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org