[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Use of Navigation Toolbar

Samuel Mehrbrodt s.mehrbrodt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 00:43:08 PST 2013

Hi,

Am 10.12.2013 08:16, schrieb Cor Nouws:
> I disagree with the latter ;) - as explained those are used.
I didn't want to say that the Navigator is undocumented and confusing. I
wanted to say that I first thought the Navigation toolbar has something
to do with the Navigator. That was confusing to me.
> But for the Navigation Toolbar: I've never seen any use of it (which
> does nos say everything, but still..). Maybe it's a remainder from the
> time that StarOffice had some integrated desktop and such?? Cheers,
Maybe? If I was to decide, I would remove this. But I know there are
other opinions, so I don't want to take any action here unless there are
no voices against this.

Samel