[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Symphony Clip Art

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Tue Feb 5 06:56:08 PST 2013

Hi Samuel,

I don't know, whether it is legal to use the AOO trunk. But if you wait
till AOO 4.0 is released, you will get them without license problems.
And more important, Armin has changed a lot of them to svg, so you will
get a high quality with small size. So no, do not use the Symphony
gallery directly.

Kind regards
Regina