[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Deleting multiple styles at once

Samuel Mehrbrodt s.mehrbrodt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 04:32:41 PST 2013

We should not annoy the user with Confirmation dialogs if the change is
undo-able (which _is_ the case).
So _one_ warning would be ok, if some of the styles are in use. But if
they are not, we don't need a Confirm dialog.

Please see
http://alistapart.com/article/neveruseawarning
and
http://www.google.com/search?q=undo+instead+of+confirm