[Libreoffice-ux-advise] EasyHack proposals

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Mon Feb 18 13:36:19 PST 2013

Michael Meeks schrieb:

> 	Incidentally - this is really important work ! :-) we always need new
> easy-hacks, and to have lots in the area of UI improvement is really a
> great way to get new UI interested hackers into the project.

Hi Michael, Mirek,

+1

My experience (I heard from those who tried) is that UI hacks are a good
way to get familiar with the code.

My suggestion for Mirek: If there are no concerns from elsewhere, please
add the ProposedHeasyHack tag immediately to the whiteboard (with
additional skills tags), optimum with a developer who might be willing
to be mentor in CC. That will save time compared to a proceeding where
we first suggest to discuss whether we should ... ;-)

But to be honest, it's long ago that I read the HeasHack Wiki page, I
should do soon to check what the current opinion is.

Best Regards

Rainer