[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Presentation Backgrounds broken with new SVG filter

Stefan Knorr (Astron) heinzlesspam at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:00:54 PST 2013

Hi Alexander, all,

*forgot to mention during ESC call*

while looking at a fresh build of LibreOffice, I noticed that some of
the nice Presentation Backgrounds that use SVG's were broken. There is
an especially visible regression which is that radial gradients do not
work at all any more.

Right now, these two templates look terrible:
* Abstract Yellow
* Lush Green

These two look noticeably regressed but still workable:
* Vintage (note the dotted outline around the headline area)
* Sunset (note the single missing ray of light)

What should we/can we do about these so we don't look like we regress
to much here? (And would anyone be willing to do that?)

Astron.