[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [GSoC] Refreshed Android Impress Remote

Artur Dryomov artur.dryomov at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 01:28:06 PDT 2013

Hi Mirek,

> Also, could you upload some screenshots of the current work-in-progress version?

Done — https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Impress/Remote_2
Please consider that it is completely WIP, I’ll post a message here when a complete review will be necessary ;-)

> Siqi, who is working on the iOS version, plans to add a pointer feature. Do you think you could duplicate that for the Android app, for the sake of consistency and feature parity?

Yep, of course. I just don’t want to create the UI which doesn’t rely on not-existent feature — pointer is not implemented at server-side yet.

Regards,
Artur.