[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [GSoC] Refreshed Android Impress Remote

Mirek M. mazelm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 06:18:42 PDT 2013

Hi Artur,
Looks great!

I am a bit concerned about the spartan Slide view, though. Where did the
timer go? Where did Notes go?
It would also be good to know which slide a person is on and out of how
many.

Other than that, I have some minor nitpicks with the wording and the text
size:
The heading on the connection screen should mention the network name (e.g.
"Connecting to 192.168.1.10").
The code on the connection pairing screen and the heading on the fail
screen could be bigger.
Text labels could be shorter. [1]
"If you don't assign a name, the address will be used." should suffice on
the Wi-Fi connection screen.
"Make sure you enabled the remote control in Impress under "Tools ->
Options -> LibreOffice Impress -> General"." should suffice on the
Connection Failed screen. Hopefully, Wi-Fi won't be an experimental feature
by the time the new remote version is released, and if it is, we probably
shouldn't recommend using it.
The connection pairing screen could simply read "Go to "Slide Show ->
Impress Remote" in Impress and enter the code: <CODE>."

Looking forward to the implementation! :)