[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [GSoC] Refreshed Android Impress Remote

Artur Dryomov artur.dryomov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 17:31:36 PDT 2013

Hi Mirek,

Thanks for your suggestions, they are really helpful!

Slides screen is the weakest part at moment as I mentioned at the wiki.

* I have to think about notes. They are necessary of course, but notes representation of the current app version has one trouble. When there are no notes for a slide user has half of the screen unused and empty. I thought about adding a tab for notes — something like Android272’s proposal at the wiki [1].
* I thought about using notifications for presentation timer, just like Google Music does [2]. I am not a big fan of additional widgets — it will be better to use as much as possible space for slides and do not produce a visual noise. So I have to think about as well.
* I will remember to add a slide position, thanks for the tip!

Regards,
Artur.

[1]: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/Impress_remote#Proposal_by_Android272
[2]: http://androidcommunity.com/google-play-music-updated-with-expandable-notifications-magazines-updated-too-20120823/