[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [GSoC] Refreshed Android Impress Remote

Artur Dryomov artur.dryomov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 09:12:23 PDT 2013

Hi Michael,

> One thing that I (personally) as a user of the remote would like to do
> is to re-focus the user-experience away from the unpleasant nastiness of
> pairing, selecting computers etc. and towards usability ;-)

I agree — the best interface is no interface. As known as “just works”.

We should consider other users who use many computers with LO and one remote and so on.
I got your point anyway :-) Pairing caching should be done and I thought it was already implemented actually, but I’ll look into it.
And don’t worry — I definitely don’t want to implement a huge wizard with options and other things ;-)

Thanks for the suggestions!
Artur.