[Libreoffice-ux-advise] fdo#61135 Advise wanted on changes in Chart Wizard

Eric Seynaeve eric at seynaeve.be
Tue Mar 5 14:11:29 PST 2013

Hello everyone,

in my work on fdo#61135, I have to make changes to the chart wizard. It needs
to include stepped lines as an option (next to the normal lines and the smooth
lines).

I have added the current situation and a mock-up to the bugzilla since I don't
know if posting png files is allowed for this list.

Can someone let me know if the mock-up is OK.

The properties for the stepped lines would be where the stepping is done: at
the start of the line, at the end, in the middle (X position) or to halfway (Y
position). This would be shown in a seperate dialog box.

Thanks,

Eric