[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Review asked of "Smooth Lines" dialog

Stefan Knorr heinzlesspam at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 04:48:18 PDT 2013

Hi Eric,

please have a look again at the attachments to my mail in the previous
thread. (Those were UI files already.)

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-ux-advise-fdo-61135-Advise-wanted-on-changes-in-Chart-Wizard-td4041850.html#d1363212079000-867

Anyway, the reasons why I made the dialogue a bit more "verbose" was
  * because we're not saving much space there anyway
  * because it makes the hierarchy between the options much clearer

I am pretty sure the right-aligning of text is not HIG-compliant, but it
just looked that much better (looks more like it is designed with a
grid) – so anyway, feel free to turn that off.

I was not as sure about the options for stepping that I posted ... what
do you think?

Astron.