[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Review asked of "Smooth Lines" dialog

Eric Seynaeve libreoffice_list at nosperse.com
Sun Mar 24 14:41:41 PDT 2013

Hello Adolfo and Stefan,

thanks for your input. I have reworked the dialog based on your feedback.

Stefan, I like your idea to provide several sections. This makes things more clear.
However, I'm not certain about the added complexity to the code.

Therefore, I'm using a combo box for selecting the line types now. Especially because
I'm having the feeling that other smooth line types will be added in the future.

Also, the order of the buttons is matching the Gnome HIG now.

Eric