[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Template manager issues pending

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sun May 19 16:39:49 PDT 2013

Hi Rafael,

Rafael Dominguez wrote (11-05-13 00:28)
> Well i dont have that much free time to spend on libreoffice sadly, just

We find that sad too ;)

> a few hours here and there so my progress on fixing and improving the
> template manager is kinda slow.  About the dialog so far theres no
> design or talk about copying and handling styles. Any ideas for the
> style functionality??

See the other mails.

> Im currently working on bug 61396 (Editing a template outside of the
> repository),

Ah, only now (after the other mail) see this.
I think (see the other mail) that it would indeed be needed to have that
one. So useful work :)

> only managed to add the checkbox option to the gtk+, kde4
> and native dialogs, still pending the windows one and mac, but i dont
> have access to a mac, so its hard to work on that one.

Joren - also in cc here - does have and does some useful patches now and
then. No idea if he would be able and willing... just posting the hint  ;)

Thanks a lot for your work!

Cor

--
  - Cor