[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Template manager issues pending

Joren joren.libreoffice at telenet.be
Sun May 19 17:00:29 PDT 2013

Cor Nouws schreef op 20/05/13 01:39:

>> only managed to add the checkbox option to the gtk+, kde4
>> and native dialogs, still pending the windows one and mac, but i dont
>> have access to a mac, so its hard to work on that one.
>
> Joren - also in cc here - does have and does some useful patches now
> and then. No idea if he would be able and willing... just posting the
> hint  ;)
Willing to help: SURE! Able to help ... mmh, I don't know :-). At least
I can test on Mac if new patches comes out (or if you have a draft patch
I can verify/test it on mac. I'm not sure I can develop something for
mac (without bugging other devs to help me out :) ).

So please tell me where I can be of any help in this project/task.

Kind regards,
Joren

PS: I have a Mac OSX 10.8.3 if that is relavant for testing patches.