[Libreoffice-ux-advise] alien format warning box buttons position

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Mon Nov 18 23:07:58 PST 2013

> Well, yes, I'm also aware that many a user blindly clicks anywhere <sigh>

Indeed. My *personal* opinion is that the dialogue in question is
fairly pointless. Those who would need it (who don't understand the
risks involved with using other formats than ODF) don't understand
what it means. Those who understand what it means can estimate the
risks based on document complexity etc already.

--tml