[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Remove the Navigator button below the scrollbar in Writer

pierre-yves samyn pierre-yves.samyn at laposte.net
Fri Nov 22 07:02:53 PST 2013

Hi Jean-Baptiste, all

Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote
> Even if this button is not the right implementation of the function, the
> function is useful and should be kept.

+1

Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote
> That means a function being accessible in the default UI, and not only in
> the Navigator or in a
> toolbar which is not open by default.

Yes but now the user must first click the center button to display the
navigation
bar and select the navigation mode (except for page navigation which is
default).

My English is not good I have not been specific enough in my proposal.
My idea would be that the "future" navigation toolbar would display the same
three buttons as those of the scroll bar.
Click the center button would display the mode selection as currently.
And the bar would take up very little space on the screen.

It would be acceptable for me, having to go through the View menu to display
the toolbar. This is a manipulation that is to be done once if you want to
keep
the bar displayed. What do you think?

Regards
Pierre-Yves