[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Startcenter greeting text

Stefan Knorr heinzlesspam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 18:31:30 PST 2013

Hi,

On Fr, 2013-11-22 at 13:37 +0100, bjoern wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the startcenter currently (beta1) says:
>
>  "Welcome! You can open or create a new document!"
>
> are there plans to improve this somehow still? This is the new face of
> LibreOffice?

Indeed, I liked the wording from the (my/shameless plug) mockup better:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/87946285/libreoffice/startcenter/startcen-empty.html

Of course, it doesn't try to welcome people to LibreOffice – not
entirely sure if that is necessary though. (I'd hope they still know
what software they started ten seconds ago.)

Astron.