[Libreoffice-ux-advise] File menu thoughts ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Fri Oct 11 04:37:11 PDT 2013

On Fri, 2013-10-11 at 12:37 +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Quick queries, dangerous future ... :)

	No real urgency. However - I think we need a good design for
integrating cloud storage into LibreOffice in a way that doesn't just
ram more cruft & horrible interactions into the 'File' menu, and
preferably starts to unwind the mess of things around the 'document'
that we want to show, but don't really have many good places to put.

> I realise that I need more time ...

	Sure :-) that's fine - no-one is pulling a trigger right now.

	Looking forward to your thoughts,

	Regards,

		Michael.

--