[Libreoffice] [UX] Some dirty stuffs around styles in calc

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Wed Dec 1 16:40:17 PST 2010

Hi Cedric,

since I go through my mails from top to bottom, I'm sorry to say that I
now miss the time to give that some thought. But, the good message is,
tomorrow will be our department Christmas party  ... plenty of time to
think about such issues :-)

I'll be back ... if not, please ping me, okay?

Again, sorry ...

Cheers,
Christoph