[Libreoffice] Java build problem identified | findhome | MacOSX location ?

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Dec 6 04:27:36 PST 2010

On Mon, 2010-12-06 at 01:28 -0600, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> Cloph, Wol and me have been working on it on IRC, resulting in
> bootstrap:474e4b60fec1f859bc16f268d6340d7850c7874e

Well, if it works it works. Still think that all the readlink stuff
before trying findhome.java is fairly dubious and that trying findhome
first and then falling back to scraping the possible JAVA_HOME out of
the paths and readlink should be the fallback position. But I don't have
access to all platforms to take on that fight.

C.