[Libreoffice] RC1 / size redux ...

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai kami911 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 16:11:40 PST 2010

Hi!

I agree: uncompressed CAB and using best nsis compression is the way.

I had a patch where I did opposite, but I will provide a patch to reach
our golas:
http://www.openoffice.org/nonav/issues/showattachment.cgi/24411/cab_lzx_compress.diff

Is it possible to generate templates during installation time (so we
store only one template and replace the language dependent files only in
the template)?

For templates we can use common template folders (non language dependent
folder structure).

KAMI

--

KAMI911Best regards,

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai | 神 | kami911 [at] gmail [dot] com

My favorite projects:

OxygenOffice Professional <http://ooop.sf.net/> - office suite - for everybody | Magyarul <http://hun.sf.net/> - In Hungarian

Blog <http://bit.ly/10ucTR> | Support <http://bit.ly/eYZO6>

Follow me <http://bit.ly/gJuJZ>, if you can <http://bit.ly/kDocB>