[Libreoffice] LibreOffice WikiHelp

Muthu Subramanian K sumuthu at novell.com
Wed Dec 8 06:10:01 PST 2010

Kendy,

I guess we should tie the 'help-welcome' (the page that opens when the
user clicks Help->Help from menu) pages to the wiki/Main_Page or
probably create a LibreOffice welcome help page (to point to the Writer,
Calc, and other applications help-start pages)...
I too felt it odd for it not to have it. Just my thought...

Thanks!
Muthu Subramanian