[Libreoffice] De-Java-ise flat XML export

Peter Jentsch pjotr at guineapics.de
Mon Dec 13 13:21:58 PST 2010

Hi Gioele,

I got the message that xslt processing should be done by libxml/libxslt
not by xalan. Because I'm new to libxml, I first need to have closer
look at libxslts transformation API (and how to use that from LO, which
brings it's own xml processing API). Currently it looks as if it could
be possible for me to write a CPP component that works similar to the
XSLTransformer java class but uses libxslt internally. That wouldn't be
optimal performancewise I guess, but I don't feel like writing a SAX
parser adapter from libxml to LO right now.

Bye,
Peter